Smoking hot beauty who has risen from no name, to national acclaim. Do you think Mark Sanchez is really thinking about football this off season. I wouldn’t be.
Born: St. Joesphs, Michigan in 1992
Measurements: (just in case you need them) 5ft 10in, 33D-25-36
Discovered by IMG Models, has done work for Garage, Dooney & Bourke, Guess and of course Victoria’s Secret
Curves for days, and that face…gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous… all around winning…finally an All-American beauty to grace the cover…
they couldn’t do better than that?
This commercial is simply genius, and set a standard to follow. Over the years super-bowl ads have become one of the many benefits of “Super” Sunday.
If your headed to Indianapolis I envy you. The crowds are beginning to arrive, and several parties are sure to grab and keep your attention. Athletes, Celebs, and pretty girls will be roaming around town all week ready to get their groove on and celebrate a great NFL season. The Super Bowl has become much more than a sporting event, as professionals from many different industries will flock to the midwest this week to have some fun and conduct business. Below is a list of some of the parties I’d consider if your feeling a little edgy this week. There a little expensive too, but hey I can dream can’t I?
– ESPN “Next” Party @ Corner of Oliver & S. Belmont Friday, Feb 3rd, 2012
– Maxim Super Bowl Party Feb 4th, 2012 @ Indiana State Fairgrounds
– Fantasy Bowl Indianapolis Snoop Dogg Super Bowl Party
Friday, Feb 3rd, 2012
– Leather and Laces Super Bowl Party @ Terrace Regions Bank Tower-
features Jenny Mccarthy, Carmen Electra, and JWoww on Friday, Feb 3rd and Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt on Saturday Feb, 4th, 2012
– Playboy Super Party @ Bud Light Hotel, Downtown Indianapolis: Featuring Ne-Yo
– DirectTV Celebrity Beach Bowl @ Victory Field, Downtown Saturday Feb 4th, 12:30 pm
he’s amped thats a snow landing